Get financial tips from home.
Join one of our webinars!
When you or someone you love passes away, someone has to settle the financial affairs, but do you know what can happen to you, your spouse or adult children financially? This honest talk is designed to arm you with the information you need during one of the hardest times, before you need it so you can plan properly. Please share this webinar with your loved ones so that they too can prepare for what is needed.
Be sure to watch “Smart Retirement Tax: Protect Your IRA and 401K NOW!”
- Discover specific taxes you can potentially reduce or possibly eliminate with a tax-efficient strategy
- Learn about the window of opportunity IRA & 401k owners have to leverage the Trump tax cuts for potentially lower retirement taxes
- How will Biden’s tax plan affect you
- Educate yourself on tax volatility planning and how to minimize it
- Learn how the SECURE Act may have made your plans less secure
Be sure to watch “Women’s Retirement Roadmap”
- Learn why income planning for women may be even more important than it is for men
- Find out the common Social Security mistakes to avoid (and 4 things you should know before claiming benefits)
- Identify major issues the death of a spouse can cause if you are not prepared
- Discover how you could increase your Social Security benefit by up to 132% (without working part-time)
Be sure to watch “Social Security Blueprint”
- Understanding why Social Security is the first step to creating an income plan
- Make a plan for retirement income AFTER you’ve determined your ideal claiming strategy
- Learn the creative timing strategies that could massively help married couples
- Learn what you MUST KNOW about Social Security before making a claiming decision
- Learn strategies that could substantially reduce the taxes you’ll owe in retirement
- Learn the dangers of following “general” Social Security advice
- Learn the opportunities available to you if you’re divorced or are a surviving spouse
- And more!
Join us for this information live webinar featuring Eric Heckman, CFP®. During this webinar he will cover:
- What are the differences between wills and trusts?
- How could LTC planning affect my estate?
- How can I ensure that I retire successfully and efficiently transfer my assets to the next generation?
- Q&A Session
Join us for this informational webinar featuring Eric Heckman, CFP®. During this webinar he will cover:
- Recap of our current economy
- Inflation and how it affects your retirement
- What actions you should take ASAP
- Q&A Session
With all of the unique challenges and circumstances since 2020 has brought us, Retirement Planning, Investing, and Taxes are no different. That is why we are pleased to welcome PBS Show Host, Best Selling Author, and “America’s IRA Expert” Ed Slott as our special guest speaker for the upcoming webinar: “5 Easy Steps to Disarm the New Retirement Savings Time Bomb”. www.wealthcreatorwebinar.com
Ed Slott will cover what uniquely different challenges retirees and pre-retirees are facing in 2021 that they’ve never faced in the past, and he will give you the 5 Easy Steps to Disarm “The New Retirement Savings Time Bomb”.
If you have an IRA, 401k, Roth, or any other type of retirement account then this presentation was made for you!
Times are very limited, so make sure you reserve your seat at one of the upcoming presentations – you won’t want to miss out on this valuable and timely information!
Oct. 12-13, 2022
(For prospective clients only)
- Where do the markets, taxes, and economy go from here?
- What could we expect from the Biden tax plan?
- Are you using the tax code to your advantage?
- Is it possible to be in the 0% tax bracket in retirement?
- Tax brackets go up Jan. 1, 2026: What action should you take now?!
- Five areas of retirement planning to consider before retiring
- Three potential opportunities for current retirees to help reduce taxes
(Private investment offering – Accredited investors only)
With today’s market experiencing unprecedented inflation, volatility and uncertainty, it is important for your portfolio to be able to stand up to the current environment. We believe your portfolio to be able to benefit with exposure to digital infrastructure, and we’re holding an exclusive gathering to learn more about this dynamic asset class. Don’t miss this event as we discuss the critical infrastructure assets that help keep us connected and examine why they make sense in your portfolio. You’ll also learn:
- How rapidly expanding mobile data traffic is creating substantial demand for digital infrastructure assets
- How 5G and new technologies are driving significant growth opportunities
- How cell tower real estate had 100% rent collection during the peak of COVID as connectivity was critical¹
- How we can invest in these assets for tax-efficient income², growth potential and possible hedge against inflation
¹ Hoya Capital: REITs – This Time It Was Different, Feb 2021.
Rent collection data for those reporting companies is provided for educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these trends will continue for all companies. This limited data point may or may not be reflective for other companies, and no inference should be made regarding its applicability to the Offering. Information is for this time period only and may not be indicative of other time periods (April 2020 through December 2020).
² Investors may have the benefit of deferring the potential income tax liability associated with distributions and reclassifying all or a portion of it to a lower capital gains rate. The depreciation associated with digital infrastructure assets within our product offerings is expected to result in either all or a portion of distribution payments being classified as a return of capital, which would have the effect of lowering the overall cost basis. Upon liquidation of shares/units, any gains based on the adjusted cost basis may be subject to capital gains, depreciation recapture or a combination thereof. Each individual’s tax situation and tax rate may be different. This information should not be construed as tax advice.
Dec. 1, 2022
Info coming soon!
Join us for this informational webinar featuring Todd Morrissey, hosted by Eric Heckman, CFP®. During this webinar he will cover:
- 2022 Medicare Facts
- Your Medicare Options
- Important Dates to Remember
Schedule a meeting with one of our team to create your financial strategy today.